AQUA is composed by several different parts.
- AQUA PCBS
- This is the board that host the main control of ACQUA. The board has 1 Rj12 , 2 USB A and 1 USB B connectors. It has been designed by Saltwatercloud.
- Arietta is a ARM9@400Mhz Linux Embedded module DDR2 Ram 128 loading Debian wheezy 7.8. The board cames from Acmesystems. Arietta is connected to the Acqua PCB.
- WIFI USB MODULE
- OEM Small USB 2.0 IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi compliant module based on the RaLink RT5370N chip. The wifi module is connected to Arietta.
- SENSOR BOXES
- Small sensor box for different sensors kind.
- AQUA ENCOLSURE
- Two different enclosure are available.
- AQUA CONTROL SOFTWARE
- The control software on AQUA is written in C++11 with gcc 4.7. Compiled with Linero toolchain on Ubuntu host machines hosted on Amazon aws. All systemist jobs are made with bash.